Travelogue III: China
A gal's last summer before The Rest Of Her Life begins.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back in Beijing.



Beijing - Checkmate.
Originally uploaded by
susiederkins.

I go home tomorrow and I'm so ready. I'm a bit sick from Xiahe. Not sure if it was the constant winding mountain roads, the yak momo dumplings, or just some stomach bug, but my body definitely is NOT liking China right now. I'm back in Beijing at Far East Hostel with Whitney. Tomorrow awaits the following tasks:

    get left luggage
    buy duffel bag for souvenirs
    buy chess set for Jon
    go home
At home await the following tasks:

    find roommate in Philly
    laptop transfer
    buy furniture
    move in (again)
    write grant report for Gold Foundation
    buy textbooks
    organize pictures
Will report on Xiahe later. A bit too tired at the moment to really form coherent thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home